Rules of stay in the agritourism farm Agro-Pustelnik
1. These regulations apply to all individuals and organized groups using the services of Agrotourism Farm AGRO-PUSTELNIK and all persons on the Farm.
2. Only persons who have paid for a stay or have obtained the consent of the hosts may stay in the Farm.
3. In agritourism between 22.00, and at 7.00 silence is obligatory. The behavior of people using agritourism services should not disturb the peace of other guests.
4. The rooms are rented for the needs of guests for the day. The rental day begins at 14.00 and ends at 11.00 the next day.
5. The number of days of stay on the agritourism farm is specified in the confirmation of the reservation, which the guest receives by e-mail or by phone after making a payment of 30% of the total order value. The remaining amount will be paid by the guest on arrival.
6. Extending the stay beyond the set period can be met as far as possible.
7. Guests with pets are accepted after prior arrangement with the owner of the farm. The owner of the pet is obliged to ensure that his pet does not behave loudly, as well as not to disturb the rest of other guests.
8. Cleaning rooms occupied by the guests is determined individually with the hosts on the day of arrival (applies to stays longer than 7 days).
9. Persons under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants, behaving aggressively and not complying with these regulations – the hosts have the right to pronounce a room (order to leave the Farm) with immediate effect, without reimbursement of previously paid fees.
10. The hosts are not responsible for the property of the guests.
11. Guests bear full responsibility, including material, for all kinds of damage and destruction made on the premises of the farm, caused by their actions or the actions of people for whom they are responsible.
12. Guests are provided with keys to their rooms, which they are obliged to return at the end of their stay. Guests are required to follow the safety rules and fire protection. on the premises of the Farm, in particular not using in the rooms electric and gas appliances that are not equipped and lighting a fire (BBQ) only in places designated by the hosts.
13. Guests should immediately notify the hosts about the creation or notice of damage to the Farm.
14. The hosts are obliged to respond immediately to comments and reservations regarding the level of services, equipment operation, cleanliness and order.
15. Guests may use meals prepared by the hosts, subject to the notification of this fact during the booking and payment of the agreed meals.
16. Making a payment for the stay and completing the obligation to register is tantamount to the acceptance of these regulations by the Guests.
17. There is a pond in the Farm where a bathing ban is strictly forbidden.
18. Smoking only in designated places, which are announced by the hosts.
19. The hosts provide explanations and advice on all disputable matters regarding the regulations and stay at the Farm and ask them to observe them.
20. Guests can use the fireplace in the room. Wood for the fireplace is payable.
21. Children on the farm can not be left unattended by adults.
22. The kitchenette is available to guests free of charge.
23. Wi-Fi is available in the agrotourism area. Password: verification
Thank you for complying with the regulations